You are part of the lucky few who have discovered this special Easter Egg. See if you can complete the puzzle and we will send you an amazing gift.
1. MHClike molecule that presents lipid molecules
2. CD1a Cluster of Differentiation 1a, or Tcell surface glycoprotein CD1a, is a human protein encoded by the CD1A gene. An antigenpresenting protein that binds self and nonself lipid and glycolipid antigens and presents them to Tcell receptors on natural killer Tcells.
3. Tcell surface glycoprotein CD1b. Expressed on cortical thymocytes, certain Tcell leukemias and other tissues.
4. Tcell surface glycoprotein CD1c.
5. Tcell surface glycoprotein CD1d encoded by the CD1D gene. CD1dpresented lipid antigens activate a special class of T cells, known as natural killer T NKT cells, through the interaction with the Tcell receptor present on NKT membranes
6. Tcell surface glycoprotein CD1e is a protein in humans encoded by the CD1E gene.
7. a type I transmembrane protein found on thymocytes, T cells, and some natural killer cells that acts as a ligand for CD58 and CD59 and is involved in signal transduction and cell adhesion; expressed in Tcell acute lymphoblastic leukemia and Tcell lymphoma.
8. the signaling component of the T cell receptor TCR complex